For those of you who read the title and thought, "Oh crap, I completely forgot Heather's birthday!!" don't worry, my birthday's not until March (13th) so you all have lots of time to buy gifts and ship them out here...:) Actually, it was my housemate Gillian's 30th birthday on the 25th, so we did some celebrating. I got to meet more people, and get to know some others better. On Thursday, Gill's actual birthday, Ben (housemate) and I threw her a dinner party. It was a lot of fun and I've included a couple of pictures so that now you can put faces to these names.

So, here we have Gill, the birthday girl, Ben in the middle, and Matt.

And Gill's brother Steve and his wife Sharon.
Then, on Saturday we ventured into London for a matinee showing of Hairspray which was absolutely phenomenal, supper and drinks. This is us on our way to the theatre.
It was a really fun weekend full of great new friends, but don't worry I still miss you all tons!!
Lots of love
Heather
4 comments:
Heather, I am so jealous - live performance of Hairspray!!!!
I loved seeing pictures of you in England. You look happy which of course makes me feel better. Missing you.
What a wonderful experience! Live theater, drinks and dinner. And in London no less! What an adventure! I'm glad you are having so munch fun along with work.
I never knew this before...you and Darren have the same birthday. He's 1982...what year are you?
Lookes like you're having a great time!
Take care!
Do they smoke fags indoors there?
Post a Comment